Why Visit ?
- Don’t miss!! Special opportunity to enjoy shopping a wide selection of the finest quality products that appeal to customers of different ages and demands. Most importantly, these products come in unique and outstanding designs.
- The Expo is bringing the top exhibitors from “Niche Market” including elderly care products, baby, kids and mum products, per products, the “Demark” design award-winning products and “I+D Style café” Prototype Café.
- Networking opportunities with the participants from ASEAN nations in CLMV zone and International Pavilion
- Seminars / Business matching / Fashion show for Niche Market products
For On-site Registration, trade visitors or visitors who receive an invitation card from the Organizer need to present their business cards, as well as the Original Photo ID and bring along the original filled invitation or Pre-registration Form in order to qualify for free admission. A photocopy of the Pre-registration Form is acceptable.
1. Business Attire or Smart Casual only. Please dress appropriately; wearer of shorts, open shoes or slippers will not be allowed entry.
2. Person under 15 years of age is not allowed into the exhibition hall during trade days. (We have the Kid’s corner for take care of your children.)
3. Smoking in the fairground is prohibited.
4. Unauthorized photo or video shooting in the venue is prohibited.
5. All weapons are prohibited.
6. No pet.
*** The Organizer’s reserves the right to refuse entry should the above are not adhered to.***
For more information please contact
Fair Official Hostels
LIST OF OFFICIAL HOTELS APPOINTED BY DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE PROMOTION FOR BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL GIFT FAIR & BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL HOUSEWARE FAIR : BIG & BIH 2017 ( OCTOBER 17 -21, 2017 ) FOR THAILAND INTERNATIONAL FURNITURE FAIR ‘2017 ( OCTOBER 17 -21, 2017 )
FOR BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL FASHION & BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL LEATHER FAIR : BIFF & BIL BANGKOK 2017
( OCTOBER 17 -21, 2017 )
|No.||Hotel||Address||Website||Tel.||Fax.||Sale||Guest own A/C Rate (THB)||Room||Remark|
|1||CENTARA GRAND @CENTRAL LADPRAO||Phaholyothin Rd., Bkk 10900||www.centarahotelsresorts.com||somyongma
|66-2541 1234||66-2541 1087||Somyong||4,200||4,600||Deluxe||Nett + BF|
|2||CENTARA GRAND @ CENTRAL WORLD||Rama 1Rd.,Pathumwan Bkk 10330||www.centarahotelsresorts.com||nichanandpa
|66 2100 1234||66-2100 1235||Nichanand||4,400||Superior||Nett + BF|
|3||RADISSON BLU PLAZA||489 Sukhumvit Rd.,Bkk 10110||www.radissonblu.com||sales.bangkok.blu
|66-2302 3460||66-2302 3344||Yanisa||4,500||4,800||Deluxe||Nett + BF|
|4||CONRAD BANGKOK||All Seasons Place.,Wireless Rd.||www.conradhotels.com||Pimrawee.rayakaew
|66-2690 9999||66-2690 9100||Pimrawee||4,000||4,500||One Bed||Nett + BF|
|5||HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS BANGKOK SIAM||689 Rama 1 Rd., Pathumwan Bkk||www.holidayinnexpress.com||pronchai.homros
|66-2217 7555||66-2217 7477||Pornchai||2,500||Standard||Nett+
Shuttle – Bus Schedule
FOR BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL GIFT FAIR & BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL HOUSEWARE FAIR : BIG & BIH 2017 ( OCTOBER 17 -21, 2017 )
FOR THAILAND INTERNATIONAL FURNITURE FAIR ‘2017 ( OCTOBER 17 -21, 2017 )
FOR BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL FASHION & BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL LEATHER FAIR : BIFF & BIL BANGKOK 2017 ( OCTOBER 17 -21, 2017 )
|NO.||HOTEL||ON OCTOBER 17, 2017||ON OCTOBER 18 – 21, 2017||ON OCTOBER 17-21, 2017|
|1 ST||2 ND||3 RD||4 TH||1 ST||2 ND||3 RD||4 TH||1 ST||2 ND||3 RD||4 TH|
|1||CENTARA GRAND @CENTRAL LADPRAO||8:30||9:00||9:30||10:00||9:00||9:30||10:00||11:00||15:00||16:00||17:00||18:15|
|2||CENTARA GRAND @ CENTRAL WORLD||8:30||9:00||9:30||10:00||9:00||9:30||10:00||11:00||15:00||16:00||17:00||18:15|
|3||RADISSON BLU PLAZA||8:30||9:00||9:30||10:00||9:00||9:30||10:00||11:00||15:00||16:00||17:00||18:15|
|5||HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS SIAM||8:30||9:00||9:30||10:00||9:00||9:30||10:00||11:00||15:00||16:00||17:00||18:15|
REMARK : AFTER THE END OF THE 4 th TRIP, SHUTTLE BUS TO BITEC WILL BE LEAVING EVERY HOUR UNTILL 12.00
Map & Transportation
The centre is accessible via 3 entrances : 1st and 2nd are along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1) and the 3rd entrance is along “Sukhumvit Road via expressway.
By BTS (Sky train)
- Bang Na Station (Exit 1)
A shutter service that transports passengers from the Sukhumvit road entrance to exhibition halls is also available for all events held at BITEC.
- 15 minutes’ drive from the Suvarnabhumi International airport
- Directly linked by the expressway to Centre Business District (10 km.)
- Links the Outer Ring Road to extended every other part of Bangkok to avoid traffic jam in rush hours, which away from BITEC 7 km.
- Entrance 1 and 2 can be reached by bus: Number 38, 46, 46A, 48, 132, 133, 139, 180, 552, 552A which arrived along Bangna-Trad Road (km.1)
- Entrance 3 can be reached by bus: number 2, 23, 45, 102, 116, 142, 507, 508, 511, 513, 536, 544, 552A which arrived along Sukumvit Road.
For your convenience and comfort, Taxi service will be available for your pre-bookings at Business Centre. The Taxi stand is also available by drop off area in front of EH 103.
17-19 October 2017 | (10.00–18.00 hrs.)
20-21 October 2017 | (10.00–21.00 hrs.)
Location : Bitec Bangna Bangkok
For further information
Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce.
Office of Lifestyle Trade Promotion
DITP Call Center 1169
563 Nonthaburi Road, Bang Kra Sor, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2507 8361-4, +66 (0) 2507 8366-7, +66 (0) 2507 8371
Fax: +66(0)2547 4281